VANCOUVER, BC, CANADA (NOVEMBER 20, 2017) – Mr. George Tsafalas, President & Chief Executive Officer of 360 Blockchain Inc. ("360" or the "Company") (CSE: CODE – FWB: C5B – OTC: BKLLF) a blockchain technology investment company, has issued an important letter to shareholders.
Dear 360 Blockchain Inc. Shareholders:
I would like to take the opportunity to provide an update on the Company’s recent growth initiatives that we have taken, all with a focus on increasing shareholder value. Over the previous month we have advanced on multiple fronts including the launch of our 360 Blockchain brand, our acquisition letters of intent and joint venture arrangement, our participation as a sponsor and presenter at the Monaco Growth Forum Blockchain Summit, and the recent formation of our 360 Blockchain USA subsidiary.
At 360, we believe blockchain technology will radically transform how business is conducted – delivering security, cost savings and efficiencies on an unprecedented scale. By investing capital and expertise, we aim to accelerate the development and application of public and private blockchain technologies.
360’s Recent Highlights
- On October 4th, name changed to 360 Blockchain Inc. (CSE: CODE), with the goal of empowering blockchain technologies with capital and experience to create exponential value
- On October 16th, the Company closed its over-subscribed non-brokered private placement at $.06 per unit for gross proceeds of $1,500,000
- Sponsored and presented at the Monaco Growth Forums’ Blockchain Summit, held October 17th & 19th in London and Monaco
- The Company opened an office in Silicon Valley on October 17th
- Mr. Jeff Koyen appointed as a Strategic Advisor on October 31st
- On November 2nd, 360 Blockchain Inc. executes non-binding letter of intent to acquire 60% of Silicon Valley based SV Crypto Lab
- 360 Blockchain Inc. and NOS Blockchain Inc. joint venture announced on November 8th with $100,000 investment, securing first right of refusal for NOS Blockchain technologies
- On November 10th, SV CryptoLab enters contracts to mine Ethereum and Zcash, two of the fastest growing cryptocurrencies
- 360 Blockchain USA subsidiary formed on November 16th to focus on US blockchain technology opportunities
360 is actively pursuing early stage blockchain technology investment opportunities. Our expanding reach through our 360 Blockchain USA subsidiary, will allow us to advance our investment strategy and also embark on specific cryptocurrency mining opportunities, in addition to bringing top flight talent onto our team at the management and governance levels.
Building on our letter of intent with SV CryptoLab and our joint venture with NOS Blockchain Inc., 360 is intent on building a portfolio of interests in blockchain technologies that will provide our shareholders with the opportunity to participate in a revolutionary technological advancement.
George Tsafalas, President & CEO, 360 Blockchain Inc.